- Scrutinize and approve the proposals with or without modification of the Boards of Studies with regard to courses of study, academic regulations, curricula, syllabi and modifications thereof, instructional and evaluation arrangements, methods, procedures relevant thereto, etc., provided that where the Academic Council differs on any proposal, it will have the right to return the matter for reconsideration to the Board of Studies concerned or reject it, after giving reasons to do so.
- Make regulations regarding the admission of students to different programs of study in the college keeping in view the policy of the Government.
Make regulations for sports, extra-curricular activities, and proper maintenance and functioning of the playgrounds and hostels.
- Recommend to the Governing Body proposals for institution of new programs of study.
- Recommend to the Governing Body institution of scholarships, studentships, fellowships, prizes, and medals, and to frame regulations for the award of the same.
- Advise the Governing Body on suggestions(s) pertaining to academic affairs made by it.
- Perform such other functions as may be assigned by the Governing Body.
|S.NO||NAME OF THE MEMBER||DESIGNATION||ROLE||PHOTO|
|1||SRI PADMA RAO||REGIONAL JOINT DIRECTOR||CHAIRMAN|
|3||SRI M.SRINIVASA RAO||HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT||MEMBER|
|4||SMT. V.VIJAYA LAKSHMI||SENIOR LECTURER IN CERAMICS||MEMBER|